Motion Design and Print Group

Front page of the Oxford Playhouse Flyer  designed by Asra
printed by Motion Design and Print Group

Motion have just done some more printing work for me in record time and so I really must give them a mention on my blog.  They are a fantastic printing company, extremely fast and with very competitive rates.  I discovered them through a friend who had millions of postcards printed by them to advertise his photography.  So when Kelmscott Productions needed printing done we used them for all the beautiful flyers and posters created for Possessed in 2008, business paper, event invitations and business cards.  You can find out all the details on their website, make your order online and the work gets delivered to your door.  If you need artwork done they can do that as well.  And they are very friendly and helpful if you have any problems.  I just can't recommend them enough!!

Comments

Popular Posts