More Than Life Itself in Delaware!!


I have just discovered this morning that our song MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF, from Possessed, has been chosen to be one of ten new musical songs to be sung as part of the Delaware Festival of new work. It will be performed on 13th November at The Little Theatre in Lewes, Delaware!! This song is the passionate love song, sung by Jane and Gabriel in the scene at Kelmscott Manor. I have just texted Steve to tell him. He is working in Austria at the moment and sent me back an excited reply. I am not sure what happens next. It is about 5 in the morning in Delaware so won't hear any more news until tomorrow.

Above is a photo from the Arts Theatre rehearsals of Possessed, with Anna Francolini and Joseph Millson singing More Than Life Itself. The photo was taken by Charles Girdham.

Comments

  1. Thank you Margaret! I know it is not New York but it is a beginning. If I go I may go to New York as well and try and meet a few producers while I am at it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts