POSSESSED REHEARSAL PHOTOS

I have astonishingly managed to upload some photographs from the rehearsals of the recent Possessed performance.  They were taken by Charles Girdham on 24th April 2008 at the Arts Theatre.  The actors include:  Anna Fancolini (Jane), Matthew White (Topsy - Morris), Joseph Millson (Gabriel), Elizabeth Renihan (Lizzie), Natalie Wright (Bessy), Martin Lamb (Mr Carter), Frances Knox (Jenny) and Madeleine Edis (May). 

Charles has his own photographic website at www.imageschangetheworld.com

Comments

  1. Thank you for uploading these photos. They are gorgeous and remind me of a really great evening in Oxford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you enjoyed it. I just hope I can get it on properly soon and then even more people can come and see it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts