NAMT Festival of New Musicals

On my return from Venice I discovered the sad news that POSSESSED had not been chosen for the festival in New York.  I can't say that this wasn't a disappointment, it really was, although the logistics and cost of arranging for our actors to go out there had been a problem in the back of my mind.  It would have been pointless to start again with a new team because we had got so far with the Oxford showcase.  

We are still waiting to hear back from a lot of producers here though so we have to sit tight for the moment.  

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear that but I keep my fingers crossed still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dazzled by your knowledge of the arts, dear friend, which is ripening along with your musical creation.

    No mention recently of your special effects person, Karl Roberts or that (in)famous tech supplier, Promotion Hire aka M. Standish Esq.!

    When will Posssed be touring Down Under?
    Love,
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts